Screen Printing Ghost or Watermark Images

This is the section concerning all things that relate to printing on press. Topics may include but are not limited to loading the pallets, screen set up, registration problems, squeegee durometer, how to screen print using an automatic, manual rotary press or fixed station presses and general trouble shooting on any print job.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

MikeyDesigns
Screen Trooper

Screen Printing Ghost or Watermark Images

Post by MikeyDesigns »

Hello,

Here's how I go about screen printing ghost images. I reduce my white ink, or whatever the color maybe be, 75% reducer to 25% ink. :)

Have a nice day,
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: Screen Printing Ghost or Watermark Images

Post by Catspit Productions »

Another very cool post, thank you Matt. I have done this as well using soft hand base or even reducer when I had nothing else. No ink added... LOL. Soft hand base makes a great tone on tone look and prints very well.

Doing some great work. Thank you again very much for the cool images and the topic. I’ll put this on the list for a video ;)
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
MikeyDesigns
Screen Trooper

Re: Screen Printing Ghost or Watermark Images

Post by MikeyDesigns »

Catspit Productions wrote:Another very cool post, thank you Matt. I have done this as well using soft hand base or even reducer when I had nothing else. No ink added... LOL. Soft hand base makes a great tone on tone look and prints very well.

Doing some great work. Thank you again very much for the cool images and the topic. I’ll put this on the list for a video ;)
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try some soft hand base next time. Awesome! Look forward to eventually seeing a video. :D