New to the forums and screen printing.

This section should relate directly to the Catspit Screen Printing Forum or to general questions that do not seem to fit other categories. Feel free to post anything here that does not fit into any other category.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

liquidfusion

New to the forums and screen printing.

Post by liquidfusion »

Just thought I would drop a line, as Im new to the forum and screen printing. My name is Bruce bka Liquid Fusion, Im a semi retired Paramedic/Firefighter, turned Artist. My wife and I own Liquid Fusion Studio here in Del Rio, Texas, Primarily a custom tattoo shop, I also do quite a bit of other art related work from cutting vinyl, to pinstriping, airbrushing and photography. Found my way to the forums by recommendation of a friend who told me about the youtube videos... I enjoyed the vibe and attitude on the videos, and found my way here...

Looking forward to learning from evereyone.

Bruce
ApeShirt
Master Screen Printer

Re: New to the forums and screen printing.

Post by ApeShirt »

Welcome Bruce. Glad to have you and surely hope you stick around. Sounds like you already have a solid background to get you started in screen printing.
Greg
If you're not going to go all the way then why bother going at all.
ApeShirt Apparel Printing, LLC
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Post by Catspit Productions »

Welcome Bruce. Thanks for taking the time to watch my videos and sign up for the forum. We’re happy to have you.

I’m very glad you enjoy the style of my videos. I seem to have been blessed with a gift to teach and I enjoy doing it. This forum and all of my websites are an extension of the videos.

Let me know if I can help out anytime and good luck!
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
bobnick2
Screen Trooper

Post by bobnick2 »

Hey you sound just like me but I have been doing a different type printing like you have. Keep watching the videos as ou will pick up on something.