2013 Screen Printing Resolutions-What's yours?

This section should relate directly to the Catspit Screen Printing Forum or to general questions that do not seem to fit other categories. Feel free to post anything here that does not fit into any other category.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

2013 Screen Printing Resolutions-What's yours?

Post by Leadfoot »

So a new year is upon us and there is always room for improvement in our screen printing skills, business, etc...we don't need a new year to make them happen but it is a good excuse. ;)

I want to continue to get better and more skilled but my main hurdle is efficiency. I want to do a better job of getting my jobs done quicker process wise and earlier time frame wise. Doing this part time with a demanding full time job and balancing family time in can make my job times long. Anf my limited space and equipment the process can be tedious. My customers are usually not in a hurry but I never like to delay anything!

That is where I am for 2013, how about you?
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: 2013 Screen Printing Resolutions-What's yours?

Post by Catspit Productions »

I want to resolve to clean all my squeegees and screens immediately after I’m done printing and not let them all stack up so I have to bring in help to do it for me. If I could do that one thing I’d save money and have a much cleaner shop all the time.

Happy New Year! :P
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

Catspit Productions wrote:I want to resolve to clean all my squeegees and screens immediately after I’m done printing and not let them all stack up so I have to bring in help to do it for me. If I could do that one thing I’d save money and have a much cleaner shop all the time.
That's mines too!
Free Man
Senior Screen Printer

Post by Free Man »

Im going to learn software. I think corel draw. Also finish building my vacuum top exposure unit.
ppdlao
Master Screen Printer

Post by ppdlao »

Catspit Productions wrote:I want to resolve to clean all my squeegees and screens immediately after I’m done printing and not let them all stack up so I have to bring in help to do it for me. If I could do that one thing I’d save money and have a much cleaner shop all the time.

Happy New Year! :P

jajajaja, cleaning the ink off the screens, squeegees, etc, it´s a pain in the ***, in every shop, at any levels! (Ithink!) :mrgreen: