Ranar Screen Printing Equipment: NO Credit Card Fees! No Shipping Fees! No Sales Tax!

Catspit Productions is an authorized RANAR dealer and we can offer the complete line of their top quality products. If you don’t see it on the website please give us a call for sales assistance. Here you can discuss RANAR equipment. You may direct questions to RANAR as they may respond directly here.

Moderators: Catspit Productions, RANAR

Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Ranar Screen Printing Equipment: NO Credit Card Fees! No Shipping Fees! No Sales Tax!

Post by Catspit Productions »

I’m a smaller screen printing equipment and supplies dealer but I have some of the best deals around on equipment. Most sellers of equipment charge you a credit card processing fee and shipping on their equipment. Some even have a flat rate which is unfair to people who are closer to the ship from address. Catspit Productions never charges credit card processing fees and we offer free shipping on most all major Ranar purchases within the continental USA. And because we are a smaller dealer we don’t have to charge you sales tax on any equipment order unless you’re in California. Doh! Dang those California laws ;) Check out some of the reasons why you’ll not only save money on equipment with Catspit Productions but you’ll also be getting screenprinting equipment sold by an actual former screen printer. Not just a salesman. I actually know the ins and outs of screen printing and I share my experience with you when helping you buy equipment. Honest, straight forward and I never try to sell you things you don’t really need. That’s the Catspit difference.

- No sales tax on many out of State orders - No sales tax on all equipment purchases out of or in Arizona State. We only charge sales tax for California on equipment and supplies. Sales tax is charged for supplies in Arizona but not on equipment. We’re still small enough to not have to pay taxes on out of state internet sales. Those tax savings are your savings. Sometimes doing business with a smaller company has its sales tax benefits.

- Free shipping on all major equipment purchases - FREE SHIPPING on equipment purchases! We offer free shipping anywhere in the continental United States on all equipment purchase over $100. That’s right! Our major discount incentive saves you hundreds if not thousands on shipping your equipment to you. We’re the only Ranar dealer in the US to offer free shipping all year round. You don’t have to wait for a sale to save on freight.

- NO credit card processing fees! While other dealers and sellers of screen printing equipment charge you a fee for using a credit card, Catspit Productions does not. Use your credit card freely without being hit with a big surcharge in processing fees. Save hundreds if not thousands!

- Lifetime press guarantee only from Catspit - We guarantee all Ranar screenprinting presses to last a lifetime. Catspit Productions guarantees all parts, with the exception of MDF pallets, for a lifetime for the original owner if you buy through Catspit Productions. We do not guarantee or warrantee Ranar presses bought through Ranar or other dealers.

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/scr ... equipment/
Ranar 8 Color 8 Station Screen Printing Press Close Up copy.jpg
Screenprinting equipment and supplies, classes, training, shop rentals:

Catspit Productions, LLC
Phoenix, Arizona
480-899-9089

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/

Setting new standards in old fashioned customer service. Catspit. Ranar. Seriously simple. TM

#screenprinting #silkscreening #silkscreen #screen #print #printing #chemicals #emulsion #degreaser #hazeremover #meshprep #squeegee #plastisolink #scoopcoater #inkjetfilm #filmpositive #equipment #freeshipping #manual #rotary #rotarypress #benchpress #flashcure #beltdryer #infrared #conveyor #dryer #oven #exposureunit #lighttable #printed #garment #teeshirt #startup #starter #kits #packages #graphic #industrial #vacuumtable #Ranar #AWT #RapidTag #Hix #RhinoTech #Tekmar #Saati #AlbaChem #ImageTech #ebay #4life #Phoenix #Arizona #Tempe #Mesa #Gilbert #Chandler
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions