Basketball Uniforms

This is a user requested gallery for posting your finished prints or products. You may post any photographs of screen printed items here to show off your work and share it with others on the forum.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Re: Basketball Uniforms-Excellent Job!

Post by nswpr »

ppdlao wrote:
nswpr wrote:
ppdlao wrote:Congrats NSWPR ! Excellent Job manufacturing and printing those uniforms!
Gracias Pepe!
Jajajaja después de estar leyendo y comentando en el foro, sheque tu Facebook y tu Twitter,, jajaja y yo escribiendote en Inglés!! jajaja al fin encuentro alguién de habla hispana por aquó Kevin, saludo y por cierto vi tus diseños, me parecen originales, y muy buenos, impecables y un registro exacto, felicidades, que pulpo usas, que marcA? saludos
Saludos Pepe, gracias por tus comentarios alentadores. También estuve viendo tu FB y me encantan tus diseños, leí que estabas creando un arte para San Valentín y me puse a buscar para ver si lo veia y tomar ideas jaja pero no lo encontre. Bueno yo tengo un Pulpo de 4 colores una estación la marca es Dynasty pero no es muy bueno y tengo problemas de registro como tu los tienes pero hay vamos.
Hace mucho que sigo a CatSpit ya que Jonatan es muy bueno haciendo videos y enseñando a la gente. Bueno saludos y éxito.

"Greetings Pepe, thanks for your encouraging comments. I was also seeing your FB and I love your designs, I read that you were creating an art for Valentine and I started looking to see how it looked and get ideas but could not find it haha. Well I have a Dynasty 4-color press station but is not very good and I have registration problems as you have them, but there we go. Long time since I follow CatSpit, Jonatan is very good at making videos and teaching people. Good luck and success."
ppdlao
Master Screen Printer

Re: Basketball Uniforms-Excellent Job!

Post by ppdlao »

nswpr wrote:I read that you were creating an art for Valentine and I started looking to see how it looked and get ideas but could not find it haha. Well I have a Dynasty 4-color press station but is not very good and I have registration problems as you have them, but there we go. Long time since I follow CatSpit, Jonatan is very good at making videos and teaching people. Good luck and success."
Hi Kevin, yeah! it´s all here, take a look: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 221&type=1

we only have 12 different designs for this year, I´ve been so busy with that and makeing other designs to put on sell right after san valentine's day, that´s why I´m not quick answering to the forum posts! :oops:

Well, I don´t know that Dynasty Brand, but I´ll tell you for sure, I bet yours is like 10 times better than mine, Oh boy I really suffer when registering multi color jobs :cry: jajaja, but as you say, here we go! yeah, Jon is the best, as he says, may there be on the internet a lot more of people doing videos or offering screen printing services, but the way Jon does it all, I love it, and he is so accessible, he actually give you a personal advice when you need to and that´s why I´m here :D and well Kevin, thanks for wishing me good luck, I need it, the sell is to low this January! Good luck to you too! see you buddy
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Re: Basketball Uniforms

Post by nswpr »

Pepe, really nice designs !
ppdlao
Master Screen Printer

Post by ppdlao »

nswpr wrote:Pepe, really nice designs !
thanks buddy, my wife is the "master mind" (somehow) behind almost all of them jajaja, can´t lie, wasn´t all me :mrgreen:
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

ppdlao wrote:
nswpr wrote:Pepe, really nice designs !
thanks buddy, my wife is the "master mind" (somehow) behind almost all of them jajaja, can´t lie, wasn´t all me :mrgreen:
hahahaha :D
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

Here is another uniform that we made, I screen printed all the stars with Metallic Silver Plastisol before assembling the uniform. The meddle logo was screen printed too and the number and back info was done with Polyflex. Hope you like it!