Self Weeding to inkjet printer

This forum is the place to discuss the heat presses themselves. Do you have a question about heat presses? Do you want to share your favorite heat press? Would you like to post a heat press review? This is the place.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

madgirrrl

Self Weeding to inkjet printer

Post by madgirrrl »

Dear Jonathan!

First of all many thanks for this amazing work that you are doing, your page, services, tips, videos, forum, is everything amazing and we, users, realize that you are made all of these things with love! Thanks!

I saw the most of your videos and I have been doing a lot of research in Internet, because I will run a small company of tote bags here in London. The thing is I am still have some crucial doubts and I am not sure of them, could you please help?

Do you think that I can print in self weeding paper with a inkjet printer, it is possible?
I have to change the original ink in a inkjet printer for some special fabric ink?
Is there some transfer paper that is also self weeding?

Many thanks guys!
Fernanda
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: Self Weeding to inkjet printer

Post by Catspit Productions »

Okay you sent me an email on this and my reply is the same until you reply with some more info......

You’re very welcome, thanks for your support. I’m happy to help out any way I can. I’ll do my best to answer your questions.

Do you think that I can print in self weeding paper with a inkjet printer, it is possible?
- If you are referring to the self-weeding laser transfer paper I sell then no. That is for laser printers and I do not export supplies unfortunately. The dry stencil system is for laser printers as well.

I have to change the original ink in a inkjet printer for some special fabric ink?
- If you want to us Inkjet heat transfers then you do not have to change anything on the inkjet printer.

Is there some transfer paper that is also self-weeding?
- There are self-weeding heat transfers for laser printers and there could be some for inkjet but I do not carry self-weeding inkjet papers.

So I get the idea you may be asking about the RhinoTech dry stencil system and self-weeding heat transfer papers. But those are 2 very different products that both require laser printers.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions