Meeting Up in Phoenix

This is the place to talk about what it takes to get started. This would include what equipment to buy, space requirements, electrical needs and anything related to getting ready to begin screen printing. Have a question regarding what it takes to screen print tee shirts? Please post them here...

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

NathanCummings

Meeting Up in Phoenix

Post by NathanCummings »

Hi everyone and especially Catspit Productions/ Jonathan Monaco. I'm new to the Phoenix area and I'm starting up a t-shirt business. I am in need of some guidance from all of you knowledgeable screen printers. I was wondering Jonathan if it would at all be a possibility to meet up with you for a business meeting to gain some knowledge from the best. I heard on other t-shirt forums that you were very knowledgable and a person to try and get in contact with to learn about the industry. I have very specific questions that I would like to ask you while I'm doing my business plan and figuring out what I need to do exactly to get started. I figured if I used my resources efficiently it would save me a lot of time and $$$. If anyone else is interested in meeting up in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Tempe/Mesa area definitely p.m. me and I will be happy to get in touch to discuss this passion. Thanks Everyone
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: Meeting Up in Phoenix

Post by Catspit Productions »

Hello Nathan, thank you for joining the forum and taking the time to do so. Thank you very much for the kind words and I appreciate the sentiment. It’s good to know other people on other forums speak well of me.

It is possible to meet with me in the Phoenix area but do charge a nominal fee for private consulting. If Catspit Productions can consider you an equipment prospect then there is no fee ;) However, I don’t do business plans nor can I assist you with any numbers for that but I can take time to answer questions about getting set up, what you’ll need and how to screen print.

If you set up a group let me know and I’ll come out to say hello.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions