**artisan 1430, Rip Prog Failure HELP*

This is the place to talk about how to create film positives for screen printing. You may discuss topics like RIP software, inkjet and laser printers, film positive products, thermal printers and image setters.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

hairyfrog

**artisan 1430, Rip Prog Failure HELP*

Post by hairyfrog »

I am desperate for help

Last week, Epson 1400 died (big issue, doesn't matter now... it's gone)
QuickFilm RIP program lists Epson Artisan 1430 as printer that can be used with it
I order Artisan 1430
Got it today, went to set it up, QuickFilm RIP listed it, but wouldn't connect so i tried uninstalling and reinstalling QFR and then the 1430 WAS NO LONGER LISTED!!! :evil: :twisted:

I watched your video about not needing a RIP program for no halftones, so I tried printing it, and my CORELDRAW X7 still shows the epson1400 profile connected with the QFR even tho BOTH of them are uninstalled.

i'm beyond frustrated. am assuming:
will have to uninstall and reinstall corel, and that means i will lose all of my Action Illustrated artwork, and will have to reinstall ALL 20 or so CDS of artwork again, and change all my settings AGAIN
and will have to buy RIP program

Is there ANY way to get the RIP program from corel without reinstalling? so I can just print what I need to for NOW? I cannot afford the time down as I have a BUNCH of jobs I need to physically screen print, and I'm the ONLY one in the office. and I can only do so much!

HELP HELP HELP!!!!
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: **artisan 1430, Rip Prog Failure HELP*

Post by Catspit Productions »

That one I can't help with as this is a computer issue. I would call Corel and as for technical assistance or even call the maker of the RIP software and get some technical support.

That would be the best course of action if you want to try and NOT have to reinstall everything.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions