you tube change the direction of your business

This forum is dedicated to all of our YouTube audience and sharing videos. Feel free to post your favorite YouTube screenprinting videos here and discuss how to make the most of YouTube as a social networking platform.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

crowley

you tube change the direction of your business

Post by crowley »

Hey Jonathan I have been viewing your videos on you tube for a while now. I am very grateful for them and all the knowledge the you freely give,but I wonder though in one video inThe description it said you were making more videos than printing shirts, did you tube take you into the direction of selling screenprinting supplies and education, or did you have to do it to keep going? Crowley P.S. Thanks to you I have been throwing some nice shirts.Having lots of fun with it.

M
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: you tube change the direction of your business

Post by Catspit Productions »

Yes, today I am a screen printing equipment and supplies dealer. I no longer print commercially so as not to be competition to my new customers.

I started making educational videos on YouTube as a screen printer and people began naturally asking me where to get products to make tee shirts. So the evolution was inevitable especially since I suffer form some degenerative arthritis in my shoulders. I have been printing, riding BMX and dirt bikes since I was about 11 and today I have a bit of daily pain. So YouTube made me as a supplier but I was screen printing commercially for small businesses before that. At a certain point I began making more videos than I was printing shirts.

"did you tube take you into the direction of selling screenprinting supplies and education, or did you have to do it to keep going?"
- Yes, I suppose it did as far as being a supplier but I started out making educational videos as a printer. YouTube can be a powerful tool if you're determined enough to work it.

Thanks for watching my videos. You're very welcome and I appreciate your support!

I'm glad I could help you out from afar.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions