Two Colors Job

This forum is dedicated to all of our YouTube audience and sharing videos. Feel free to post your favorite YouTube screenprinting videos here and discuss how to make the most of YouTube as a social networking platform.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Two Colors Job

Post by nswpr »

Hi, just sharing a short video that my brother made when I was doing a two colors job.

Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Re: Two Colors Job

Post by Catspit Productions »

Nice video. I like the cuts back from one shot to the other on the printing. Looks like a really nice, vibrant print. Great work. Thanks for sharing the video on the Catspit forum!
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

Thank you Jonathan and keep it up with your videos that are a great, inspirational and a learning process for us.
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Post by Catspit Productions »

You're welcome. I enjoy helping out and I appreciate your support. Just keep watching and using the forum and I'll keep making new videos.

Oh and use the Ctaspit promo codes whenever you can... that helps keep things rolling. ;)
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
ppdlao
Master Screen Printer

Post by ppdlao »

nswpr wrote:Hi, just sharing a short video that my brother made when I was doing a two colors job.
Hi Kevin! Nice printing!! wow is that Phoenix White from Triangle!? I´ve checked out its web site I see you have a dealer back there in PR! cool! I supose to have a dealer of Triangle inks here in MX but I´m in the very south of MX and the dealer is on the opposite border in the very north! jajaja I wonder how much would I have to buy so the shipping worths it! Yet I´m about to buy my first White ink Galon! jajajaja it´s like a joy for me! letting back the Ink Kg bottles! jajaja, by the way I would like to have those types of wooden handle (no knobs) custom made squeegees! but still haven´t found some one who sales them back here, seems they really work fine uh! Jon uses only these, mine are aluminium, and they're fine but don't see I could change the worn squeegee easily... well Kevin, great job! and nice Vid production uh!! :)
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

ppdlao wrote:
nswpr wrote:Hi, just sharing a short video that my brother made when I was doing a two colors job.
Hi Kevin! Nice printing!! wow is that Phoenix White from Triangle!? I´ve checked out its web site I see you have a dealer back there in PR! cool! I supose to have a dealer of Triangle inks here in MX but I´m in the very south of MX and the dealer is on the opposite border in the very north! jajaja I wonder how much would I have to buy so the shipping worths it! Yet I´m about to buy my first White ink Galon! jajajaja it´s like a joy for me! letting back the Ink Kg bottles! jajaja, by the way I would like to have those types of wooden handle (no knobs) custom made squeegees! but still haven´t found some one who sales them back here, seems they really work fine uh! Jon uses only these, mine are aluminium, and they're fine but don't see I could change the worn squeegee easily... well Kevin, great job! and nice Vid production uh!! :)
Thanks Pepe... Yes the ink is Phoenix White from Triangle. It is really good and smooth. The squeegees are nice but I think they are expensive here. The video was made by my brother that is learning all this beautiful world of photography and help me out with the video, you all you like it!
ppdlao
Master Screen Printer

Post by ppdlao »

nswpr wrote:The video was made by my brother that is learning all this beautiful world of photography and help me out with the video, you all you like it!
Photography? cool! :)