2 for 1 hosting

Here you may share your thoughts on social networking and promote your social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and your personal printing websites.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

blacktalon
Screen Trooper

2 for 1 hosting

Post by blacktalon »

Hello my fellow Screen Printers

I have just opened up a web hosting site called pantherhost.org and for for catspit I have set up a special tab so that you can take advantage of the deal.... the hosting is unlimited everything for 2 years... The Setup fee is waived just for catspit... the 2 year plan normally runs $150 but for catspit on the 14th of this month you get 2 years for $85.50... This includes domain registration.....

I put this together so that those who are just starting out with getting their business online can do so.... Right now we do not have a starter site but to build a site using WP is really not that hard....

Please Bare in mind that our Sight is still a work in progress as far as the looks of it for the general public...

So come on and check us out.... :D :D :D :D
The Bottom Line is, your professionalism, your product quality, your production time and your pricing will determine how your business will rise or fall...
blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Re: 2 for 1 hosting

Post by blacktalon »

If you are interested in signing up send me a PM and I will send you the code you need to get this Deal
The Bottom Line is, your professionalism, your product quality, your production time and your pricing will determine how your business will rise or fall...
blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Post by blacktalon »

blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Post by blacktalon »

ok my server went down and I am in the process of trasnferring everything to my own server no the Coupon will be active on Monday Dec 17.. I am sorry for the delay
blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Post by blacktalon »

My Apologies for taking so long.... the new address is pantherproductions.org
please keep in mind that the site it's self is still a work in progress but the server and the offer is fully up and running.....

in order to utilize the 2 for 1 special you must choose the 2 yr plan and enter the code CATSPIT2...

Everything is Unlimited and your chosen domain will be free for life....

if you have problems getting to the page for the promotional plan click on the link below
if you only want to purchase the hosting package

http://pantherproductions.org/client/ca ... s&tld=.com

if you would like to register a domain send the webmaster an email and he will let you know what needs to be done....