2 for 1 hosting

In the free classifieds forum you may post screen printing items you may wish to sell or give away. This section is intended for individuals and not companies selling new products or services. Commercial posts will be deleted and commercial users will be banned without notice.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

blacktalon
Screen Trooper

2 for 1 hosting

Post by blacktalon »

Hello my fellow Screen Printers

I have just opened up a web hosting site called pantherhost.org and for for catspit I have set up a special tab so that you can take advantage of the deal.... the hosting is unlimited everything for 2 years... The Setup fee is waived just for catspit... the 2 year plan normally runs $150 but for catspit on the 14th of this month you get 2 years for $85.50... This includes domain registration.....

I put this together so that those who are just starting out with getting their business online can do so.... Right now we do not have a starter site but to build a site using WP is really not that hard....

Please Bare in mind that our Sight is still a work in progress as far as the looks of it for the general public...

So come on and check us out.... :D :D :D :D
The Bottom Line is, your professionalism, your product quality, your production time and your pricing will determine how your business will rise or fall...
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Re: 2 for 1 hosting

Post by Leadfoot »

Thanks for offering this up...if I weren't already set up and running on another host I would definitely do this. So anyone looking to get started this is a great deal! :)
blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Post by blacktalon »

Right now the site is a little messy but it does work...lol...

the web address is http://www.pantherhost.org

the site will be prettier when I am done with it...lol....

Everyone is more than welcome because I know what it is like to want to start a business online and not have the money to do so and with the 2 yr deal this gives you time to see exactly how far your business will go on the web and you don't have to worry about your domain running out or hosting running out just when things pick up....
The Bottom Line is, your professionalism, your product quality, your production time and your pricing will determine how your business will rise or fall...
blacktalon
Screen Trooper

Post by blacktalon »

ok my server went down and I am in the process of trasnferring everything to my own server no the Coupon will be active on Monday Dec 17.. I am sorry for the delay