Epson 1400, used in great condition-$225 Shipped OBO

In the free classifieds forum you may post screen printing items you may wish to sell or give away. This section is intended for individuals and not companies selling new products or services. Commercial posts will be deleted and commercial users will be banned without notice.

Moderators: Shamax, Leadfoot, ApeShirt, Catspit Productions

Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Epson 1400, used in great condition-$225 Shipped OBO

Post by Leadfoot »

Since I have switched 100% to the RhinoTech Dry Stencil system my Epson 1400 has been sitting the last couple months. I would rather it go to someone that can use it. It also has Cobra Ink Systems Refillable Cartriges installed (not a CISS, stand alone carts) and a 4oz bottle refill of each ink color still sealed with syringes.

I am asking $225 but that INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in the continental USA. Or make me a reasonable offer. I am not going to give it away but will consider offers. I am pretty sure I still have the original box as well, not sure about manuals and such but that can all be found online.

I printed Jonathan's non-waterproof film perfectly with the Cobra Inks, nice and dark, never had a single exposure issue with my 4 bulb tabletop unit. I also used R-Film I had and printed fine too.
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Re: Epson 1400, used in great condition-$225 Shipped OBO

Post by Leadfoot »

The printer is still available. Had someone who wanted it but has not contacted me back in about two weeks. There is nothing wrong with it. I am not using the traditional method of screen printing right now so I do not need it and do not want it to sit not being used any longer. Surely someone can use it! ;)
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Post by Catspit Productions »

I posted this to Facebook and Twitter today. You should hook up with Upperhandprinting on the forum because he has expressed interest in this.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Post by Leadfoot »

Thanks and I will contact him. :)
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer