Self Weeding Color Laser Multi Surface Heat Transfer Paper

Catspit Productions is an authorized RhinoTech dealer and we can offer the complete line of their top quality products. If you don’t see it on the website please give us a call for sales assistance. Here you can discuss RhinoTech equipment and supplies. You may direct questions to RhinoTech as they may respond directly here.

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/

Moderators: RhinoTech, Catspit Productions

BoydRiver
Senior Screen Printer

Re: Self Weeding Color Laser Multi Surface Heat Transfer Pap

Post by BoydRiver »

YEs, the clear might "melt" the picture. it is all trial and error :D
Regards
Boyd River
RhinoTech
Instructor

Post by RhinoTech »

:D :D
RhinoTech
Instructor

Post by RhinoTech »

Aside from bands who love the dog tags, the teens and tweens are also a big market. In fact, my favorite necklace is a dog tag but w/picture of 'sisters' on it. There is a HUGE market out there and I hope you capture it, Greg Zenker, especially in your college-town! ~shell

(and same to other printers who use SinglePrint!)!
BoydRiver
Senior Screen Printer

Post by BoydRiver »

Do you mean your own "sisters" ?
Regards
Boyd River
ApeShirt
Master Screen Printer

Post by ApeShirt »

Here's another tag I just did for yet another band. These guys are great if you like rock music. No screamo. Plus, they are friends of mine as well. They tour a lot. I also have another band interested in some as well. The word is spreading pretty quick in my circle about me doing these. I coated these with clear engine enamel as extra protection. Thanks for the idea BoydRiver 8-)
Attachments
Dive Dog Tag.jpg
Greg
If you're not going to go all the way then why bother going at all.
ApeShirt Apparel Printing, LLC
ApeShirt
Master Screen Printer

Post by ApeShirt »

RhinoTech wrote:Aside from bands who love the dog tags, the teens and tweens are also a big market. In fact, my favorite necklace is a dog tag but w/picture of 'sisters' on it. There is a HUGE market out there and I hope you capture it, Greg Zenker, especially in your college-town! ~shell

(and same to other printers who use SinglePrint!)!
Thanks Shell. You're right, I need to expand beyond my circle. I think I'll try to market to the cheerleaders and such.
Greg
ApeShirt
Master Screen Printer

Post by ApeShirt »

Takes a little finesse as to not melt the picks and yet transfer the toner. But, it works awesome once I got it down. Got a bit of interest from people once I get pricing figured out. I'll post another pic when I do a color print and/or on different color picks.
Attachments
DSCN1197.JPG
Greg
Catspit Productions
Site Admin

Post by Catspit Productions »

That’s freaking amazing work my friend. Thank you so much for sharing.
Jonathan Monaco
Catspit Productions, LLC
Learn how to screen print tee shirts!

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/CatspitProductions
ApeShirt
Master Screen Printer

Post by ApeShirt »

A few more showing some detail and versatility. I'll post pics of a plaque or two after I decide what I want to put on them.
Attachments
Sent to Norway for the rock band HUMBUCKER. One of my personal favorite bands of this decade. Note the ends. Quite a bit of detail on this one. This was just a personal gift for the band since they've hooked me up with signed CD's and calendar. I plan on going to Norway one day to party with these guys. We have talked on the phone and online quite often. Damn good people. Check them out if like straight forward rock 'n roll. Along the lines of AC/DC type music.
Sent to Norway for the rock band HUMBUCKER. One of my personal favorite bands of this decade. Note the ends. Quite a bit of detail on this one. This was just a personal gift for the band since they've hooked me up with signed CD's and calendar. I plan on going to Norway one day to party with these guys. We have talked on the phone and online quite often. Damn good people. Check them out if like straight forward rock 'n roll. Along the lines of AC/DC type music.
For the  Detroit band Shudder. Buddies of mine and possible future sponsored band. Just because we are friends doesn't mean I will automatically sponsor them. If that was the case then I'd be sponsoring 50 bands, lol. That's quite a lot to put in a small area. Not 100% black, as they wanted it to "hide" a little bit. 2 weeks later they had to re-order as they sold out fast. I require a minimum order of 20. So they sold 20 in less than 2 weeks. That's pretty quick. I think they were actually sold before they even received them, lol.
For the Detroit band Shudder. Buddies of mine and possible future sponsored band. Just because we are friends doesn't mean I will automatically sponsor them. If that was the case then I'd be sponsoring 50 bands, lol. That's quite a lot to put in a small area. Not 100% black, as they wanted it to "hide" a little bit. 2 weeks later they had to re-order as they sold out fast. I require a minimum order of 20. So they sold 20 in less than 2 weeks. That's pretty quick. I think they were actually sold before they even received them, lol.
School Spirit. 40 ordered. I think the school likes that my daughter goes there and I am a PTA member. I hook them up quite nicely so they can have a better profit for the school. 3- colors with outline around the text. Holds thin lines quite well.
School Spirit. 40 ordered. I think the school likes that my daughter goes there and I am a PTA member. I hook them up quite nicely so they can have a better profit for the school. 3- colors with outline around the text. Holds thin lines quite well.
Greg
BoydRiver
Senior Screen Printer

Post by BoydRiver »

Lovely precise work Greg.
I must try and source these tags in the UK, so far I haven't.
Are you using some sort of neoprene sheet to get the heat/transfer inside the ridges bud?
Regards
Boyd River