Leadfoot's RhinoTech-RhinoScreen Dry Stencil Print Jobs

Catspit Productions is an authorized RhinoTech dealer and we can offer the complete line of their top quality products. If you don’t see it on the website please give us a call for sales assistance. Here you can discuss RhinoTech equipment and supplies. You may direct questions to RhinoTech as they may respond directly here.

http://catspitscreenprintsupply.com/

Moderators: RhinoTech, Catspit Productions

flrider02
Screen Trooper

Re: Leadfoot's RhinoTech-RhinoScreen Dry Stencil Print Jobs

Post by flrider02 »

Thank you Leadfoot...........:)
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Post by Leadfoot »

Added a couple more of my latest projects to the second post with pics on the first page of this thread, a two color and my first three color! The dry stencil is awesome, I don't know what more I can say and how much more I can say without repeating myself like a bumbling idiot. :) RhinoTech may have to bring me on as an official spokesperson sometime soon! ;)
nswpr
Senior Screen Printer

Post by nswpr »

Leadfoot wrote:RhinoTech may have to bring me on as an official spokesperson sometime soon! ;)
Hey Leadfoot they should bro, is beautiful what you can do with those dry stencil from RhinoTech. I'm gaining interest on them every time I see your work. Keep it up!
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Post by Leadfoot »

nswpr wrote:
Leadfoot wrote:RhinoTech may have to bring me on as an official spokesperson sometime soon! ;)
Hey Leadfoot they should bro, is beautiful what you can do with those dry stencil from RhinoTech. I'm gaining interest on them every time I see your work. Keep it up!
Thank you :) It has taken a lot of trial and error but it is really working for me. Some people on other forums are trash talking it badly but I go with what works and it is for me. I am limited pertaining to halftones and such but most of my customers could care less, they just want 1-3 color spot color printed shirts. Works for me. :)
RhinoTech
Instructor

Post by RhinoTech »

Actually, we think you are our spokewoman, Leadfoot! Really appreciate the images you post and advice. Like you said, it works for you and your business is growing! Bravo!
OffsetnScreen
Senior Screen Printer

Post by OffsetnScreen »

Nice stuff indeed...thanks for sharing such detailed work. It makes me anxious to learn more about the dry stencil method.peace...neil
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Post by Leadfoot »

Added some shirts I did today and one from a couple weeks ago for a charity deal.
BoydRiver
Senior Screen Printer

Post by BoydRiver »

Nice work as always Chrissie.
Regards
Boyd River
RhinoTech
Instructor

Post by RhinoTech »

We so agree!
Leadfoot
Master Screen Printer

Post by Leadfoot »

Recent job for some friends...yes I messed up the way I lined up the text on the front of the shirts...thankfully they were not mad and next time I will do it right! Sometimes looking at things upside down gets me. lol
Attachments
PBJunkie.com Microfiber Cloths-Excalibur 1550 SportPro Bright Red and White inks
PBJunkie.com Microfiber Cloths-Excalibur 1550 SportPro Bright Red and White inks
PBJunkie.com Black 50/50 Gildan Hoodies-Excalibur 1550 SportPro Bright Red and White inks
PBJunkie.com Black 50/50 Gildan Hoodies-Excalibur 1550 SportPro Bright Red and White inks
PBJunkie.com White Gildan Ultra Cotton Tees-Excalibur 550 Bright Red and 500 Black inks
PBJunkie.com White Gildan Ultra Cotton Tees-Excalibur 550 Bright Red and 500 Black inks